Defense Booster Cold Cream
Defense Booster has been formulated with barrier protection and repair in mind.
These ingredients have a triple defense action to improve, restore, and reinforce skin’s barrier boosting its resilience to external aggressions. With the addition of other key ingredients including a sustainably sourced cannabinoid, skin will be well moisturized, calm, and home to a healthy microbiome.
|Phase B||INCI Name||%W/W|
|3 Neossance™ Hemisqualane||C13-15 Alkane||1.00|
|4 Crodafos™ CES||Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate||3.50|
|3 Neossance™ Squalane||Squalane||5.00|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||1.75|
|5 Mokaté™ Kalahari Melon Oil||Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil||2.00|
|Cetyl Esters||Cetyl Esters||3.00|
|Cetyl Palmitate||Cetyl Palmitate||3.70|
|6 Lecinol S-10||Hydrogenated Lecithin||0.30|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Cetearyl Alcohol||3.50|
|Phase C||INCI Name||%W/W|
|7 Diocide™||Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol||1.00|
2Manufactured by CP Kelco
3Manufactured by Aprinnova
4Manufactured by Croda
5Manufactured by African Origin Oil, Distributed by LBB Specialties
6Manufactured by Barnet Products
7Manufactured for LBB Specialties
8Manufactured by Provital
9Manufactured by dsm-firmenich, Distributed by LBB Specialties
- Premix Phase A and mix until phase is completely dispersed. Heat to 70-75°C.
- Premix Phase B and heat to 70-75°C.
- Slowly pour Phase B into Phase A and homogenize for 3 minutes at 50 Hz.
- Cool to 50-55°C and add Phase C.
- Add Phase D at 35°C.
- Continue mixing until batch reaches 25°C.
- Adjust pH to 5.0-6.0. Use 80% of Phase E at first, then adjust in tiny increments as needed.