Light and Clean Conditioning Spray
Light & Clean Conditioning Spray was formulated to hydrate dry, damaged hair while helping to promote hair growth.
Key proteins and polysaccharides are restored into hair tresses improving manageability and shine while a weightless film protects from heat and humidity. At the same time, scalp stem cells are both activated and helping to promote an improvement in hair growth and overall quality.
|Phase C||INCI Name||%W/W|
|4 AMA-PROT||Water, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Zea Mays Starch||1.50|
|4 Baicapil||Propanediol, Water, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract||2.00|
|5 Leucidal® SF MAX||Lactobacillus Ferment||2.00|
2Manufactured by dsm-firmenich, Distributed by LBB Specialties
3Manufactured by Aprinnova
4Manufactured by Provital
5Manufactured by Active Micro Technologies
- Heat Phase A to 75°C under agitation.
- In a separate vessel, heat ingredients of Phase B to 75°C under agitation.
- Add Phase B to Phase A and continue mixing for 10 minutes.
- Remove heat and continue stirring until product reaches 40°C.
- Combine ingredient of Phase C and mix well, under medium agitation.
- Add Phase C to Phase A/B at 40°C and continue stirring until product reaches room temperature.