Superfood Hand Mask
Formulated with ingredients hydrate your hands while also reinforcing the skin’s barrier function.
Directions for Use: Wash hands thoroughly and dry. Apply an appropriate amount on hands. Massage into hands. Remove with dry tissue after 10-15 minutes. Do not rinse.
|Phase A||INCI Name||%W/W|
|1 Apiprotect ZNSN||Propolis Extract||2.00|
|1 Cranberry Extract GNBN||Glycerin, Water, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract||1.20|
|1 Royalamin||Glycerin, Royal Jelly||2.00|
|1 Polyplant Dermofruit GNBN||Glycerin, Water, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract||1.00|
|Phase C||INCI Name||%W/W|
|4 Neossance™ Hemisqualane||C13-15 Alkane||10.00|
|1 Asiatic Centella Oil||Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract||5.00|
|5 Meadowfoam Seed Oil XPR||Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil||5.00|
|6 Oat Lipid e||Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil||1.00|
|7 MAESTER™ E6000||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||20.00|
2Manufactured by Solvay
3Manufactured by Cargill
4Manufactured by Aprinnova
5Manufactured by Natural Plant Products, Distributed by LBB Specialties
6Manufactured by Oat Cosmetics, Distributed by LBB Specialties
7Manufactured by Musim Mas
8Manufactured for LBB Specialties
9Manufactured by dsm-firmenich, Distributed by LBB Specialties
- Combine components of Phase A in vessel with mixing at RT.
- Add Phase B to Phase A with high shear mixing. Continue mixing until uniform.
- Add Phase C to Phase AB with continued mixing. Continue mixing until uniform.
- Emulsify with appropriate mixer.
- Add Phase D to Phase ABC with continued mixing. Continue mixing until uniform.
- Add Phase E to Phase ABCD with continued mixing. Continue mixing until uniform.
- Adjust pH to 5.5-6.0 with Phase F while mixing, if necessary.