INCI: Benzylsulfonyl D-Seryl Homophenylalanine Amidinobenzamide AcetateCAS # 56-81-5
- Synthetic peptide that helps restore skin’s youthful resilience, improves dry skin, and reduces stinging. It promotes healthy-looking skin for longer by inhibiting Plasmin activities and by interacting with the skin microbiome.
- Makes the skin more resilient against stress attacks day-by-day and has real, significant prevention of dry skin conditions.
- Reduces redness and unpleasant skin sensations while helping to smooth and firm the skin.
- In vitro:
- Inhibition of Urokinase activity (up to 97%)
- Inhibition of plasmin activity (up to 41%)
- Reduction of MMP 9 (up to 60%) and CXCL5 (up to 60%)
- Reduction of IL-8 (up to 51%)
- Regulation of Desmoglein 1 (DSG 1) and Loricrin
- In vivo (Tape Stripping):
- After the 2nd stress, skin resilience almost matched the baseline value (significant)
- After repeated stress, skin surface is smoother and more hydrated
- In vivo (Lactic acid stinging test)
- After four weeks all volunteers (100%) show a significant reduction in skin sensitivity
Request More Information
SYN-UP® INCI: Benzylsulfonyl D-Seryl Homophenylalanine Amidinobenzamide Acetate