Retinol is a premier anti-aging active working to accelerate epidermal renewal and enhance both collagen and hyaluronic acid production, giving your skin a healthy glow and youthful appearance
|PHASE A||INCI NAME||%W/W|
|1FLOCARE™ SK 425||Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate||1.00|
|PHASE B||INCI NAME||%W/W|
|2CustoGaia® Calendula OM||Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract||2.50|
|2CustoGaia® Chamomile OM||Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil (and) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||2.50|
|PHASE C||INCI NAME||%W/W|
|5AvenaPLex||Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract||1.00|
|1Natursol™ EMI 132||Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) C15-19 Alkane (and) Lauryl Glucoside||0.50|
|6Centersome™ RL||Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Ethanol, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide||5.00|
|7Ethicskin™||Propanediol, Glycerin, Heterotheca Inuloides Flower Extract||2.00|
|2CustoCide® BDHA||Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid||0.70|
1. Charge water to phase A vessel
2. Add FLOCARE™ SK 425 to phase A vessel while mixing (prop/or homogenizer)
3. Add Propanediol and glycerin to phase A vessel, continue prop/homogenizer mixing
4. Blend Phase B in a separate vessel equipped with a prop mixer
5. When phase B is uniform, slowly add it to phase A vessel while prop mixing
6. When all phase A/B are combined, mix with homogenizer/prop until a uniform emulsion is formed
7. Stop homogenizing phase A/B, continue mixing with prop and/or sweep mixer
8. Add phase C items to phase A/B in order of batch card, allow sufficient mixing between each separate phase C addition to ensure batch uniformity
9. Once a uniform mixture is obtained stop mixing
10. Measure viscosity and pH from top and bottom samples
1 Manufactured by SNF.
2 Manufactured by Custom Ingredients LLC.
3 Manufactured by Aprinnova, LLC.
4 Manufactured by DSM Nutritional Products, LTD.
5 Manufactured by Oat Cosmetics, Oat Services LTD.
6 Manufactured by Centerchem LLC.
7 Manufactured by Provital, Exclusive North American Distributor: Centerchem LLC.
This information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, it implies no liability, or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regard to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied, or guarantee of product properties in the legal sense is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments.